Total de visualizações de página

segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

Her and... her.


- Do not touch my arm while we're talking.
She was behaving strange again.
- Why not?
She kept quiet.
- I hate when you do that, Kath.
- I asked you a simple request.
- Can I know why every time we see each other you've been acting like a fool?
- No.
- Fine.


Silence.


- Because when you touch me, any how, I get back to those feelings that I can't help.
- I'm sorry, Kath. I don't know why you put things so hard to me. We used to be perfect together. As friends.  
- I agree.
- I wish things could be fixed. I wish we could return eight months ago, when you'd look at me and laugh and have a good time. When we could talk for hours about everything, when you'd ask me about sex without any embarassing. When you'd act just like my best girl and friend. When you would even be happy by meeting my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I do like you, and maybe I actually love you but...
- But you can't stay with me when you know that she lives in this world. And that she's your girlfriend. I completly understand you.


Unfortunately, she took the words from my mouth. My lovely Kath... could I be punished for not loving her as I loved... her?


- Now go ahead. Go home - she said.
- And I see you again...?
- When you break up with her.
- What if I don't?
- Then, when you marry her. I'll be there for you.

2 comentários:

  1. Sou ignorante demais pra ler este. E creio que tampouco foi escrito pra eu ler. Mas olha, acho bonito estes textos em inglês tão cheios de W e Y. Me são tão pouco inteligíveis que chego a duvidar que alguém pode entendê-los. "I completly understand you"

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que emocionante este conto. Essa é a essência da verdadeira amizade: "I'll be there for you" e eu tomo a liberdade de acrescentar: 'always!'

    ResponderExcluir

Critique, elogie. Mas faça ambas as coisas com inteligência.